Why Choose Cold-Formed Steel?
• Steel does not promote mold and mildew, which means minimal maintenance.
• Steel has one of the highest strength-to-weight ratios of all building materials.
• Steel can work well on its own or in combination with other materials.
• Steel framing connections are much stronger than wood connections.
• Steel is non-combustible.
• Cold-Formed frame members provide a versatile and strong primary frame section while allowing for light weight and ease in handling and construction. All members are G-90 Galvanized to last a Lifetime!
• All roof and wall paneling is painted for durability and aesthetics
• We understand “If you’re going to build, build it to last!”
Fast and Easy help in the construction of your PBX building
- Fully engineered structural drawings
- Foundation engineering for concrete slab/pier construction
- Complete, delivered Building System
- Step-by-step assembly procedures and instructions
We can also build airplane hangars and many types of storage facilities. When structures like airplane hangars require a span that exceeds the capabilities of an PBX building, we refer it to our sister company, Pacific Building Systems, which has extensive experience in building large hangars.