PBX Steel Buildings
Cold Formed Steel Buildings that are Fast, Easy and Final
Ease, Options and Efficiency – Our software does the complete design and pricing, making your building very efficient and economical.
Express Engineering – Ready to build!
PBX Steel Building builds steel structures to meet our customer’s needs and expectations – We provide all the engineering, design and fabrication materials exactly to your needs.
The PBX Steel Buildings Advantage
- An economical option for more space
- Half the weight of conventional construction – double the strength!
- Custom built to your requirements, detailed to your needs
- Express engineering and fabrication, delivered in weeks
- Exceptional customer service and builder back-up
- Step-by-step instruction for the home builder and Contractor
- Dealership opportunities, and certified builder programs
- Certified quality from the largest metal building manufacturer in the Northwest.
- Quality and assurance
- On time and on budget every time!
- No surpises – your building meets your needs
- what you want is what we build, exact and specific
Why Choose Cold-Formed Steel?
• Steel does not promote mold and mildew, which means minimal maintenance.
• Steel has one of the highest strength-to-weight ratios of all building materials.
• Steel can work well on its own or in combination with other materials.
• Steel framing connections are much stronger than wood connections.
• Steel is non-combustible.
• Cold-Formed frame members provide a versatile and strong primary frame section while allowing for light weight and ease in handling and construction. All members are G-90 Galvanized to last a Lifetime!
• All roof and wall paneling is painted for durability and aesthetics
• We understand “If you’re going to build, build it to last!”
Fast and Easy help in the construction of your PBX building
- Fully engineered structural drawings
- Foundation engineering for concrete slab/pier construction
- Complete, delivered Building System
- Step-by-step assembly procedures and instructions
We can also build airplane hangars and many types of storage facilities. When structures like airplane hangars require a span that exceeds the capabilities of an PBX building, we refer it to our sister company, Pacific Building Systems, which has extensive experience in building large hangars.